- This thermometer features up-to-date infrared technology that allows you to measure a child's temperature without waking them
- High-contrast, backlit LCD screen delivers clinically accurate readings in seconds without skin contact
- Convenient color-coded indicator turns red if temperature is above 100.4°F; turns green if no fever present
- Fahrenheit/Celsius read-outs
- 9-reading memory storage allows you to easily keep track of progress
- Includes 3 measurement modes -- forehead, object, and ambient (air) for greater versatility
- Integrated distance sensor ensures pinpoint accuracy
- Auto shut-off
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
State of California Residents:
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping details for HealthSmart Non-Contact Infared Thermometer
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Military APO/FPO addresses.
- This item does not qualify for expedited shipping service.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to AK,HI,PR,GU,VI,MP,FM,MH,PW,AS,AA,AE,AP